Get HP Officejet Pro 6978 Printer Setup Easily Through 123.hp.com/setup 6978
HP Officejet Pro 6978 printer setup has so many features in it. It is a complete package for the Hp printer users, as you can get set up for almost all the latest mode by hp. 123.hp.com/setup 6978 is able to enhance the speed of your HP printer in a jiffy. The HP Officejet Pro 6978 Printer includes below features in it:
- HP Officejet Pro 6978 setup
- HP Officejet Pro 6978 driver
- HP Officejet pro 6978 driver download
- HP Officejet pro 6978 printer install
- HP Officejet pro 6978 printer software install
- HP Officejet pro 6978 software
- HP Officejet pro 6978 software
- How to install Officejet pro 6978
- How to connect Officejet pro 6978
Never compromise on the speed with HP Officejet pro 6978
Printers are very essential for today’s business needs and today’s generation needs high-speed in everything. If a printer works slowly, they won’t look at it again, so for the new generation, there should be something that can match their needs.
With HP Officejet pro 6978 you can start your business with easy and fast setup of the printer. For the setup, you need to go to 123.hp.com/setup 6978 and install the printer drivers to use it. HP Officejet pro 6978 printers is equipped with two side printing, intuitive color touchscreen. The printer is well-capable of enhancing the printing experience, it helps in taking your business work towards the cliff as with the help of the printer you can print, fax, scan and can also access the internet directly.
But before you start using your HP Officejet pro 6978 printers, its setup is very important. So let us see how to setup HP Officejet printer pro 6978.
123 HP Officejet pro 6978 printer setup and installation-
- When you buy a new printer you first need to unpack it properly. Unpack from outside to inside and connect it to a power supply switch that is near to your computer.
- Ensure to put all the cords firmly inside the wall socket, so that you don’t need to face Hp printer offline issue or any other technical issue.
- After connecting the printer with the power supply, now you need to press the Home button which you will find in the left corner of the Officejet Pro 6978 printer.
How to set up the HP Officejet pro 6978 printer?
To set up your hp printer you need to follow below guidelines:
- When you switch on your new printer for the first time, it may make some noise.
- When you see the home screen, now use the arrows placed next to the printer’s control panel to set your language, country, and region. After you successfully entered all these details now press OK.
- On your Hp Officejet pro 6978 printer check tray extender, and then place the printing papers (generally of A4 size) in the paper tray.
- Now you need to align all the papers into the tray.
- Now open the scanner glass lid and put plain papers and lower the scanner glass lid back to its position.
- Once you finish installing the original HP cartridges a message will show on the Control Panel. Press OK.
- Now users can allow the HP Officejet pro 6978 printers to connect wirelessly, Ethernet or USB.
How to Download HP Officejet Pro 6978 Driver?
To download the HP Officejet Pro 6978 Driver you need to follow the below step-by-step guide:
- Go to 123.hp.com/setup 6978, enter your printer model name and number and according to that begin your search.
- After getting the compatible HP Officejet Pro 6978 Driver, click Download.
- Now save the Driver files in your computer and then follow the on-screen instructions to finish the setup.
How to Install The HP Officejet Pro 6978 Printer Software?
Once you downloaded the Hp printer setup successfully from the official page of Hp setups, follow the below-given steps to get your HP printer installed.
- For Windows 8.1: For opening the HP printer software for Officejet Pro 6978 printer on Windows 8.1, you need to open download files and find 123.hp.com/setup 6978 printer setup software and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- For Windows 8: For HP Officejet Pro 6978 printer driver installation for Windows 8 operating system you need open downloading files and search for the downloaded file and then start to install.
- For Windows 7, Windows XP and Windows Vista: For installing the printer drivers for all these three operating systems, click the Start menu and run hp printer software to install.
HP Officejet Pro 6978 Driver Downloads by CD/DVD Drive
Other than downloading HP Officejet Pro 6978 from 123.hp.com/setup 6978 users can also download the printer software from the installation CD or DVD that most often comes with Hp printers.
Follow the below-mentioned step to download HP Officejet Pro 6978 drivers:
- Before you insert the DVD in your computer make sure that your printer in on and connected to a computer.
- Now take out the installation CD and check for if there are any scratches or other substances over your CD. If you find something like that remember to never use such CDs, as it can corrupt your computer.
- Now insert the CD into the CD drive of the Windows.
- Once you have entered the CD in now installation process will show up on the screen. Therefore, you need to save the file on the C drive. Now follow the on-screen instructions for Hp Officejet Pro 6978 printer.
Connect The HP Officejet Pro 6978 Wirelessly:
To use your Hp printer from anywhere and to get the printouts from any gadget wireless connection helps you in this very much. Users can printer wirelessly from Smartphones, tablets, laptops, computers and other wireless-connectivity enable devices.
You can connect your 123.hp.com/setup 6978 printer wirelessly by using Wireless Setup Wizard.
Below is the guide on how you can connect your printer wirelessly:
- Press the wireless icon that you will find on the printer’s control panel.
- Now click on the button that is next to the printer settings.
- Click OK by scrolling the Wireless Setup Wizard and now the wizard will look for the networks available nearby.
- Check if the name of your network is available on the list or not. If not then enter the name manually and click OK.
- After entering the name of the Network, your printer will ask the WPA key, enter the Key and click OK.
- Now your printer is connected with the Network successfully.
Connect The HP Officejet Pro 6978 Via USB:
- If you have the USB connectivity HP Officejet pro 6978 printer connect the UBS with the printer and another end with the computer.
- Make sure that your Hp printer is on and the Ethernet ports, as well as other connectivity cables, are connected properly.
- If the wires and USB are not connected well with the computer then it may stop your printing job.
- Now turn on the HP Officejet pro 6978 printers, connect your computer with the internet router and printer to the network.
- Now go to 123.hp.com/setup 6978 to get the suitable printer software, follow the on-screen instructions to add the printer to the list.
- If your printer is not added in the given printers’ list, then add it manually.
- Allow your computer to accept the changes you made and get prepared for starting your great printing experience with HP Officejet pro 6978.
How to Connect a New HP Officejet Pro 6978 Printer to Windows Computer?
Below we have mentioned the step-by-step guide to connect your printer with different Windows operating systems. Follow the steps depending on the operating system you use:
- Windows 8: Click Start, open app bar> All Apps> Folders with printer name.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP: Click Start then open All Programs> HP> Printer folder> Printer name.
Now select the printer setup and software
From the list of options, select the new printer and click on Connect. Now follow the instructions displayed on the screen to connect the printer with your Windows computer successfully.
How to Connect a New HP Officejet Pro 6978 Printer to Mac?
After installing your printer successfully, you need to connect the printer with your Mac to get the printouts. So follow the steps below:
- Open the HP Utility Software, select the name of your printer and click Continue to move further.
- Now click Add Printer. The Add window will get open on your Mac screen.
- After locating the name of your printer select it. Ensure that your printer shows Bonjour under Kind.
- Now click on the Use menu and then select the name of your printer in the drop-down menu.
- Click Add to add your HP Officejet pro 6978 printers in the list.